Sunday, May 30, 2010

One More Sleep....


With only one more sleep to go, I can't believe that this is the view I will be waking up to every morning. Our move to the Sunshine Coast has been a long awaited journey and now that it is here, well I just have to pinch myself to make sure it is real. The packing has been tedious (ok have to admit that my amazing husband has been doing most of the packing), the cleaning a total pain in the ass but no doubt worth it especially when I am sipping that first glass of vino around the pool whilst my husband makes pizza in the pizza oven and young Miss Ruby is running amuck in her new backyard. I will miss Brisbane as I leave behind some wonderful and loyal friends yet I will still be a permanent fixture at Young Designers Markets and the fabulous BrisStyle Markets. Although if you're ever up the coast be sure to pop in and say hi at the Caloundra Markets on Bulcock Street as I will be having my first stall there on Sunday 13th June.

No comments:

Post a Comment