Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Bangle Bar



After successfully launching my new "Bangle Bar" six weeks ago at February's YDM, I thought I should get my act together and show them off on my blog.


Not only is there the vintage sheet music bangles which stems from my lockets but I have also used Japanese Papers, unique printed linen, exerts from the Pygmalion 1913 play book and am now experimenting with some vintage wallpaper.

I will be at the Portside Boutique Markets this Sunday for the first time and I am very excited about being part of these markets.

2 comments:

  1. These are really beautiful - well done!

    Kylie
    Flying Ducks
    www.myflyingducks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lovely bangles. I bought one of your lovely lockets from the YDM markets last year. It gets so many comments. Look forward to hearing how you go at the Portside Markets, haven't had a chance to visit yet. I'm so glad you like your new vintage bird cushion. It has gone to a good home. Melinda xo

    ReplyDelete